MSPO 2023 – the International Defence Industry Exhibition in Poland
DI Danish Defence Security Industries Association and The Embassy of Denmark in Poland are together with the Danish Chamber of Commerce and CenSec pleased to invite you to exhibit at the Danish National Pavilion at the International Defence Industry Exhibition in Kielce, Poland 5-8 September 2023 (Miedzynarodowy Salon Przemyslu Obronnego, MSPO).
The MSPO in Kielce is opening its doors for the 31st time. 25,000 guests attended the 30th anniversary in 2022, and another 10,500 visited its Open Day. The trade fair hosted 60 delegations from 39 countries, including eight at the ministerial level.
MSPO is an excellent platform for establishing relations, presenting premiere solutions and technologies, exchanging knowledge and experiences, and holding problem-focused meetings.
Join the event for a unique networking opportunity for Danish companies to tap in on large markets with unresolved potential.
The pavilion will be 140 sqm. There will be a shared area that will serve as both a lounge area and a meeting room. The minimum sqm you can have is 6 sqm. If you want more than 10 sqm, the price is 7,500 DKK per extra sqm. Please register asap how many sqm your company wants as it is the first come first serve principle.
- 6 sqm 15,000 DKK
- 9 sqm 22,500 DKK
- 12 sqm 40,000 DKK
- 7.500 DKK per extra sqm
Included in the Price?
- B2B reception on Polish defence needs and potential projects, a business-oriented discussion between the Danish and Polish sides about how both parties could support each other in current and new projects.
- Individual stand at the Pavilion of Denmark with company design, prints, storage, coffee, and water.
What you will get at the stand
- Designed counter build-in brochure holder.
- Wall with print 2x2m
- Access to a joint area with a bar incl. coffee and beverages
- Access to the meeting room and storage room.
- Logo on the joint area
- 2 bar stools & 1 high table
You will be available to order at your own expense extra:
- Chair and Table for your area.
- Display TV
- Brochure holder
- Other furniture will be available at your request
The Fine Print
The price is calculated based on 10 participating companies and a 75-pct. Brexit subsidy from the Danish Trade Council. Please notice, as this is a Brexit-funded delegation, your company must describe how Brexit has affected your company. Registration is binding. If the number of participating companies changes, we reserve the right to offer participation at a different price. Should this result in a higher price than the one quoted you have the right to cancel your participation.
Registration is in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions for participation in Export Promotion Events of the Confederation of Danish Industry (DI).