The Confederation of Danish Industry and the Danish Association of Architectural Firms invite Danish companies to exhibit at the Danish Pavilion at MIPIM 2022. Here Danish companies will not only be able to promote products and solutions within architecture, construction, and creative fields relevant for the real-estate and building industry, but exhibitors will also receive three entry tickets in the exhibition fee, which is also heavily subsidized by the Danish Trade Council. Ultimately, offering Danish participation at an extremely favorable price.
The popular MIPIM fair is hosted every year in Cannes, France, and is the fair where the most influential players from all sectors of the international property industry meets and networks with the intention of engaging in future business opportunities. Every year, the exhibition offers new inspirational solutions from all over the world. In fact, in 2019, MIPIM showcased more than 3.800 companies from more than 100 countries, while 6.380 investors and 26.000 visitors attended. In 2022, the fair will also include numerous conferences and global keynotes and speakers.
THE DANISH PAVILION
Specifically, the Danish Pavilion will showcase Danish products, solutions, and expertise within the real estate industry. The Danish Pavilion will be located next to the Greater Copenhagen stand, which on the contrary will focus on attracting foreign investments into Denmark. Uniquely, exhibitors from the Danish Pavilion will also receive three entry tickets to the exhibition, which otherwise is priced at €1.200 per ticket(3*€ 1.200: € 3.600/DKK 26.775) The stand furthermore includes:
- PVC partitioning walls
- Basic furniture
BY JOINING YOU WILL GET
- The opportunity to showcase your products and solutions at the Danish Pavilion at the most influential fair where the industry meets
- Easy access to key stakeholders and decision-makers from all over the world
- Meet and find inspiration from the global audience
- Access to parallel conferences, seminars, and networking opportunities at MIPIM 2022
- Benefit from the already strong Danish presence that focusses on investments into Denmark.
- Get three entry tickets included in the participation fee. Normally, the entry tickets are priced at €1.200 per ticket.
- All of the above at an extremely favorable price, as the Danish Trade Council subsidizes 75 percent of the participation fee.
WHO SHOULD JOIN
Danish companies of all sizes operating within the field of architecture, construction, engineering, interior design or other creative industries relevant to the market of real-estate and construction.
The Fine Print
The Danish Trade Council has approved the funding for the project.
Registration is in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions for participation in Export Promotion Events of the Confederation of Danish Industry, DI. Read more here.