Offshore Korea 2020
Join the Danish pavilion at Offshore Korea 2020. A unique opportunity to showcase your products to the major stakeholders from the global offshore plant industry.
Korea is a world leading nation when it comes to the building of large offshore plant constructions. Supported by the world’s biggest Korean shipyards (Hyundai Heavy Industries, Samsung Heavy Industries, and DSME), Offshore Korea 2020 provides you with a unique opportunity to showcase your products for the major stakeholders from the global offshore plant industry.
The EU-Korea Free Trade Agreement ensures access to the Korean market for Danish exporters. This has made Korea one of the biggest markets for Danish exports in Asia.
The Danish Pavilion will create the perfect networking hotspot and the optimal setting for displaying your business strengths for influential stakeholders. Being part of a joint pavilion is a more effective and cost-efficient way for your company to attract potential customers. Furthermore, this increases your company’s possibilities of networking and exchanging knowledge with exhibitors with similar interests in South Korea.
More information about Offshore Korea: http://www.okkorea.org/eng/index.asp
You will get
- A 9 sqm booth at the National Danish Pavilion at Offshore Korea 2020 in Busan 13-15 October
- A turnkey solution for your company with a walk-on stand fully equipped with 1 information desk with 1 folding chair, 1 roundtable with 3 chairs, 1 catalogue holder and lightning
- Print/graphics are not included but can be bought separately or you are welcome to bring your own roll-ups
- There will be access to a shared storage with a fridge and drinks
- Korea - Denmark Networking reception at Offshore Korea 2020 VIP dinner with the Danish Ambassador where you can invite your own guests
- Coordination of services provided by the exhibition organizers, joint freight, customs clearance and hotel reservations
The organizers will provide assistance in all aspects related to your participation—both before and during the expo.
Who should join?
- Energy source exploration and extraction
- Energy storage, processing, and transportation
- Offshore plant/structure construction
Equipment & Materials
- Telecommunications, IT, and electronics
- Operating systems for structures
- Components, steel, and plants
- Raw materials for structure and equipment
Marine Resources Exploration & Development
- Use of ocean space and energy
- Marine and offshore exploration
- Extraction of marine resources
- Drilling and mining engineering and system
- Wave power and offshore wind power
Marine Environment Preservation & Protection
- Technology for preventing marine accidents
- Cleaning technology
- Prevention of marine pollution
- Operation control and rescue
Arrival in Busan 12.00-16.00: Visit at the EXPO for final preparation for your booth (optional)
10.00-17.00: Offshore Korea
10.00-17.00: Offshore Korea 14.00: Denmark-Korea networking reception 19.30: Exclusive Dinner with the Danish Ambassador to Korea H.E. Thomas Lehmann
10.00-17.00: Offshore Korea Departure
Price: DKK 18,000 excl. VAT for a 9 sqm. booth including all of the above. This price is based on an already approved 50 per cent subsidy from the Danish Trade Council.
Travel: Flight and accommodation are not included in the participation fee. You will find two hotel options to the right. The reservation form of the hotel at your choice must be filled in and send directly to the hotel.
Registration: Please register by the registration link in the right side of this page before 21 August 2020.
More information: Do not hesitate to contact Nina Milling Riiser (information at the bottom of this page) or Ethan Y. Kim, the Embassy of Denmark in Seoul, at +82 2 795 4187, +82 10 9418 0777 or email@example.com.
Please note: The price is calculated on a basis of 7 participating companies and a 50 per cent subsidy from the Danish Trade Council. If the number of participating companies changes or if the support from the Trade Council is not approved, we reserve the right to offer participation at a different price. Should this result in a higher price than the one quoted you have the right to cancel your participation.
Registration cannot be made dependent on a specific location at the Danish Pavilion e.g. corner booth. The location of each company will be chosen by lottery, but size of area and competition situation between exhibitors will be considered. You are guaranteed not to be next to a competing company selling the same kind of products.
Registration is in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions for participation in Export Promotion Events of the Confederation of Danish Industry. Read and/or download here.