Offshore Korea 2020
Join the Danish Pavilion at OFFSHORE KOREA 2020. A unique opportunity to showcase your products to the major stakeholders from the global offshore plant industry despite of the COVID-19 pandemic.
After a long-time discussion dealing with the schedule of OFFSHORE KOREA, the final decision has been made to hold the event as scheduled from 13-15 October 2020, for the support of the offshore plant industry leaded by the world’s top 3 Korean shipyards - Hyundai Heavy Industries, Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering and Samsung Heavy Industries.
Despite the pandemic of COVID-19, the event will be held as scheduled but taking into considerations of many variables, it will be held in a smaller form. Along with this change and the new guidelines for export promotion activities by the Trade Council of Denmark, the price for participation at the Danish Pavilion has been decreased to support the Danish exhibitors.
As a preparation to the fair, Danish Export Association together with the Danish Embassy in Seoul will be organizing direct B2B meetings with the 3 selected shipyards: Hyundai Heavy Industries, Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering and Samsung Heavy Industries.
Korea is a world leading nation when it comes to the building of large offshore plant constructions. Specially sponsored by world’s top 3 Korean shipyards, OFFSHORE KOREA 2020 provides you with a unique opportunity to showcase your products for the major stakeholders from the global offshore plant industry.
The Danish Pavilion will create the perfect networking hotspot and the optimal setting for displaying your business strengths for influential stakeholders. Being part of a joint pavilion is a more effective and cost-efficient way for your company to attract potential customers. Furthermore, this increases your company’s possibilities of networking and exchanging knowledge with exhibitors with similar interests in South Korea.
You will get
- A 9 sqm booth at the National Danish Pavillion at Offshore Korea 2020.
- A turnkey solution for your company with a walk-on stand fully equipped with: 1 information desk with 1 folding chair, 1 roundtable with 3 chairs, 1 catalogue holder and lightning.
- Korea - Denmark Business Seminar/Webinar at Offshore Korea 2020 with major Korean shipyards and tier 1 vendors.
- VIP dinner with the Danish Ambassador where you can invite your own guests.
- Participation at two-day Offshore Korea Technical Conference during Offshore Korea.
- There will be access to a shared storage with a fridge and drinks.
- Coordination of services provided by the exhibition organizers, joint freight, customs clearance and hotel reservations.
- The organizers will prodivde assistance in all aspects related to your attendance.
Offshore plant / Relevant Equipment & Materials
- Energy storage, transportation, refinery
- Offshore plant, structural, structure construction
- Telecommunications, IT, and electric/electronic
- Operating systems for structures
- Components, steel, and plants
- Raw materials for structure and equipment
Marine Resources Exploration & Development
- Use of ocean space and energy
- Marine and offshore exploration
- Extraction of marine resources
- Drilling and mining engineering and system
- Manned/unmanned exploration
- Submerged marine structure
Marine Environment Preservation & Protection
- Technology for preventing marine accidents
- Hazardous Cargo Vessels and cleaning technology
- Prevention and countermeasure of marine pollution
- Operation control and rescue
Price: DKK 10.000 VAT for a 9 sqm. booth including all of the above mentioned. This price is based on an already approved 75 per cent subsidy from the Danish Trade Council.