The Olympic Games in Tokyo 2020
Be a part of the Danish Pavilion in Hibiya Park during the Olympic & Paralympic Games in Tokyo 2020.
Be a part of the Danish Pavilion in Hibiya Park during the Olympic & Paralympic Games in Tokyo 2020. The export initiative in Hibiya Park is hosted by VisitDenmark in cooperation with the Danish Ministry of Industry, Business and Financial Affairs.
Danish companies are invited to be a part of the Unique Danish joint export activities taking place at the Danish Pavilion at these selected dates.
- 26-27 JULY FOOD & DESIGN EVENT + VIP EVENT AT SKOLESKIBET DANMARK
- 29 JULY PHARMA ROUNDTABLE MEETING
- 31 JULY BLUE DENMARK SHIPPING AND MARITIME TECHNOLOGY EVENT + VIP EVENT AT SKOLESKIBET DANMARK
- 3 AUGUST WATER, WASTE WATER AND CLIMATE ADAPTATION ROUNDTABLE - IWA 2020 COPENHAGEN
- 4 AUGUST CIRCULAR ECONOMY ROUNDTABLE
- 6-7 AUGUST GREEN SOLUTIONS + VIP EVENT AT SKOLESKIBET DANMARK
- 27-28 AUGUST (PARALYMPIC GAMES) HEALTHCARE AND REHAB EVENT + VIP EVENT AT SKOLESKIBET DANMARK
- 1-2 SEPTEMBER ORGANIC FOOD EVENT
Programme for the events
The programme for the events will be developed together with the companies that respond to this save the date.
The Organizers are working on confirming the participation of Danish and Japanese VIPs and VVIPs in all events. Due to the very early stage of planning nothing is confirmed yet.
The Danish Pavilion has a very central position in Hibiya Park and with its unique design it can be used for events, such as:
- B2C - reach out to the many visitors of the Olympic games who will be at Hibiya Park
- B2B - Invite your closest and new potential business partners to attend closed VIP events at the Danish pavilion.
- B2G - Engage in a dialogue with high level decision makers at closed roundtable meetings
- Estimate for one day event with VIP event at Skoleskibet DANMARK with 10 companies participating: 10-15.000 DKK
- Estimate for high level roundtable meeting with five companies participating is 12.000 DKK.
All price indications are based on an expected subsidy from the Danish Trade Council.
If your company is interested in joining and developing the events please contact the organizers as soon as possible. You can find more information in the attached invitation to the right.
The joint activities are organized and coordinated by the Confederation of Danish Industry in collaboration with the Danish Agriculture & Food Council, Danish Export Association, Bio aus Dänemark, Danish.Care, Danish Maritime and Danish Shipping together with State of Green, Healthcare Denmark and Food Nation.