Take part in the Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) 2022 in Toronto, Canada.
THE CONFEDERATION OF DANISH INDUSTRY, The Greenland Business Association and the Royal Danish Consulate General in Toronto invites you and your company to take part in the Prospectors & Developers Association in Canada (PDAC) 2022 in Toronto, Canada.
FOR THE 7TH CONSECUTIVE YEAR the Kingdom of Denmark is present at the PDAC Convention, which is considered the premier international event for people, companies and organizations in/connected with mineral exploration. The Convention in 2022 will be an in-person event with an online option later in the week. Usually PDAC hosts more than 20,000 attendees including exhibitors, experts and investors from 125 countries.
THE PDAC 2022 DELEGATION PROGRAMME presents the global mining industry and provides a detailed picture of global, Canadian and Greenlandic operations. You will gain an insight into this industry by senior leaders of major companies, governments and organizations at various levels of the supply chain.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PDAC 2022 DELEGATION you will get:
- Access to events during the PDAC 2022 Convention
- Arctic Mining Seminar at the Royal Danish Consulate before the PDAC Convention
- Various networking events and receptions
- Greenland Day at PDAC
- Greenlandic Investor Reception at Toronto Harbour Front
- Joint booth at PDAC for you to dialogue with customers and other stakeholders
- Optional social event – additional cost (TBD) Saturday March 5th
- Sunday night welcome dinner – DKK 550 per person Sunday March 6th
- Optional social event – additional cost (TBD) Tuesday March 8th