Alimentec 2021 - Food & Food Processing
Alimentec in Bogotá, Colombia, is one of the most important trade fairs for the food & food processing industry in Colombia and Latin America. Join the Danish pavilion at Alimentec 23-26 March 2021
Alimentec, is organized by Koelnmesse and included in the Anuga Fairs as Colombia is seen as the main entrance for European companies into Latin America. The fair has impressively demonstrated its significance for the food and food processing industry. Also, Colombia is the perfect hub to expand your business in the fast-growing markets in the Andean region and Central America.
The fair gathers the most representative of the national and international market regarding products and services in categories such as processed foods, horticulture and fruit farming, beverages, machinery, equipment, packaging, technology and services.
The alliance between Alimentec and Anuga offer both exhibitors and visitors, the ideal scenario for doing business and generating qualified business contacts with the main manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and importers from Colombia, The Andean Region, Central America and the Caribbean.
The Confederation of Danish Industry, the Danish Embassy in Colombia and Danish Food Tech Group invite Danish companies to be part of the Danish pavilion at Alimentec 2020. The pavilion is co-branded by Food Nation and participation at the Danish pavilion includes:
- Central location, visibility, synergy
- Danish branding
- Turnkey stands with individual designs
- Networking events and promotion of the Danish stand with industry associations, government and companies
- Coordination of services provided by the exhibition organizers
- Coordination of joint freight and customs clearance
- Coordination of joint travel and hotel reservation through BCD Travel Agency.